LoHi Physical Therapy: Functional Approach
At LoHi Physical Therapy, we believe in a functional approach to treatment. Most pain is caused by a dysfunction in posture and movement patterns. When we restore efficient structure and function, the pain is reduced or eliminated.
We specialize in Functional Manual Therapy™ in treating your problems as well as giving you specific exercises and postural training not only to rehabilitate, but prevent future problems. We look at the whole body and connections with pain to solve the problem not treat just the symptoms.
We constantly strive to improve our treatment skills through continuing education and keeping up to date on current research in physical therapy to give you the best treatment possible.
Our experienced physical therapists treat people after all sorts of injuries and problems. We treat people who have been injured in car accidents, in accidents at work, in sports etc. We have the specialized expertise to get you back to your goals, no matter how your injury or problem occurred.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Customized treatment to fit the patient and their lifestyle
- One-on-one treatment with a Physical Therapist
- Skilled manual therapy
- Private treatment rooms
- Large gym area for exercise
- Flexible appointment times available
- Great customer service
What We Treat
- Neck pain
- Back pain with or without radiating symptoms
- Shoulder problems
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- ITB Syndrome
- Foot/ankle pain
- Postoperative cases (spine and extremities)
- TMJ/Jaw pain
- Chronic pain
- Continued problems or complications after surgery
What We Do
- Manual Therapy for joints and soft tissues
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Specific exercise programs
- Posture and movement training
- Sport Specific Issues addressed through Functional Manual Therapy & Neuromotor Retraining for golf, running, skiing, any sport
- Titlelist Performance Certified Golf Fitness Program
- LightSpeed System for unweighting to provide pain free walking or running on the treadmill
- Sole Supports Custom Foot Orthotics