LoHi Physical Therapy is in-network with most major health insurances, Medicaid & Medicare
If you do not see your insurance company listed, please feel free to give us a call; we will verify your insurance and will try to give you a call back within 24 hours to let you know if we participate with your insurance company OR to give you further information on where you can receive care.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna (Christine Shott is the specific in-network provider)
- United Health Care
- *If you have received erroneous information from UHC stating that we are out-of-network, please notify us so that we may resolve the issue.
- CIGNA Open Access, Open Access Plus, LocalPlus (Not including the Connect or Vantage plans)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- Medicare Part B
- AARP Medicare Complete Secure Horizons
- Health First Colorado Medicaid (Not including Denver Health Medicaid Choice or any HMO plan)
- Optum Health/Oxford Health/Golden Rule
- Worker’s Compensation Plans
- Auto Insurance Plans - MedicalPay
*If you have a high-deductible plan or Health Savings Account (HSA) we will work with you to maximize your benefits.
Have Out-of-Network Benefits?
Feel free to give us your information, and we will check if we can work within your benefits.
Looking for a self pay option?
We offer affordable rates for self-paying clients. Please contact us for details!