There are various ways to request an appointment. We will always give you a call once we receive your information to confirm requested appointments.
- Give us a call and provide us with your information over the phone. We can be reached at 303-458-9660.
- Request an appointment online and wait for a confirmation call for your requested date and time.
- Shoot us an email with your contact information and requested appointment date and time. We can be reached at email@example.com.
Most people can access physical and occupational therapy directly without a physician’s referral. Referrals are needed if you have either Medicare or Health First Colorado Medicaid medical insurance, and varies with some out-of-state plans. If unsure of your plan's requirements, we would be happy to check with your insurance company in order to find out if a referral is needed!
- Your medical insurance card.
- Referral from your doctor (if needed).
- Comfortable clothing.
- Any type of brace or assistance you have been using for your injury (Optional).
There are a few options for parking surrounding the office building.
- There is a parking garage located on the north side of the building that is free for all patients.
- There is a parking lot located on the south side of the building next to Starbucks that has both 1-Hour and 3-Hour parking spots.
- There is open street parking on Raleigh Street and Conejos Place.
- Bike racks are open at both entrances of the building.
Depending on the body part we will be working on, we recommend bringing a pair of shorts or t-shirt to change into for the appointment. We also have gowns in case you forget to bring a change of clothes.
Initial evaluation appointments will last approximately 60 minutes, and all follow up appointments range from 30-40 minutes long.
- The number of sessions varies with the severity of your problem, and with how long you’ve had the issue. You and your therapist will discuss this on your first visit. It’s usually beneficial to come more frequently for the first few weeks, then less frequently as your problem resolves and you continue with your home program.
- Some insurance plans have a limit on the number of physical/occupational therapy visits or units allowed per plan year. Your therapist will discuss with you the best course of action in utilizing both your time in each session and home exercise program.
We are about 2 blocks away from the RTD bus line #15 on the corner of Raleigh & Colfax, as well as 2 blocks away from the Perry Street light rail station.
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (Visa & MasterCard). Online payments coming soon!
We would be happy to help! Feel free to give us a call at 303-458-9660, and someone will be available to assist you into the building.
- Both the north and south entrance have automatic door openers.
- The south entrance is wheelchair accessible and railings for extra assistance.
- The north entrance has 4 steps and railings on both sides for extra assistance.